1. Information provided – Products
The company is committed to the accuracy, truth and completeness of the information provided in the online store, in terms of the products available, their price, their transport costs, value added tax and the method of payment and the relevant product fields. The company, in the context of good faith, is not responsible and is not bound by electronic data entries made by mistake / inadvertence during the common experience and is entitled to correct them whenever it realizes their existence.
Limitation of liability
2.1. The company provides the content (eg information, names, photos, illustrations), products and services available through the Website exactly as they are. The company in the context of its transactions from the online store is not responsible and is not subject to compensation for any damage or loss arising from the cancellation of orders, non-execution or delay in their execution, for any reason. It does not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the online store, but informs based on the observed data about the availability or not of the interested user and undertakes in case of change of these data, to inform the users in time about the unavailability and in this case bears no further responsibility.
2.2. In no case is the company liable or criminally liable for any damage (positive, special or negative, which indicatively and not restrictively, divisively and / or cumulatively consists in loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) to the users due to a reason related to the operation or not and / or the use of the website and / or inability to provide services and / or products and / or information available from him and / or from any permitted third party interventions in products and / or services and / or information available through it.
3. User Responsibility
The user is obliged to use the Website in accordance with the law, good manners and these terms, and not to perform acts or omissions that may cause damage or malfunction to it, affect or endanger the provision of services of the Website and the Company.
4.1. This Website is the official online store for the display and distribution of the company’s products and/or those of its partners. All content on the web pages, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services and products supplied, are the intellectual property of the company and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions.
4.2. Any reproduction, republication, downloading, announcement, dissemination or transmission or any other use of the content in any manner or means for commercial or other purposes is permitted only upon prior written consent of the legal beneficiary of the aforementioned intellectual rights.
5. Order – Buy Products
5.1. During the purchase and the completion of the respective order, the user is guided step by step by the automatic instructions of the Website. Each order will be archived in our databases for as long as necessary for the execution of the contract of sale between us, unless otherwise provided by law or the user has given us his consent for further processing of the personal data he notifies us. Upon completion of the order, an email will be sent to the user, which will certify the receipt of the order from the Website. From this point the purchase contract is concluded with the company.
5.2.We also reserve the right to contact the user by phone to confirm the order if necessary. Before completing the order the user will have the opportunity to check his order and correct it.
5.3. All orders submitted are subject to approval by the company. It is at the discretion of the company to refuse the order, for the following reasons:
- If the products on the Website are no longer available.
- If we have not been able to obtain payment approval.
- If there is an error in the presentation of the products on the Website, such as an invoicing error or an error in the description.
5.4. After completing the order of each user, we will send an e-mail (e-mail) to confirm receipt of the order, with the order number and details of the products you wish to buy, as well as the details of the courier service that will deliver to you products.
5.5. Limitations of liability in case of incorrect price or incorrect shipment:
- In the context of good faith and transactional ethics, the company is not obliged to accept orders and conclude the sale of products that, due to typographical or computer error, appear in the Website with an incorrect price, ie lower or higher than the one valid for the due time. In case such an error in the price is found in the order, but only in a part of the ordered products, then the order is valid and executed normally for the other products and is considered incomplete for the products in which the error was found.
- In case of incorrect shipment of non-ordered products, their unconditional receipt or failure to inform the company and return of the products can not be considered as consent, acceptance or declaration of intent to purchase them. In case a return is requested by the company and the user is late to return these products for more than seven (7) calendar days then the refusal of the user constitutes a statement of intent to purchase the products, the order is considered confirmed and the user have to pay their value.
6. Prices of Sold Products
The prices listed next to each product as a final price include the respective legal VAT.
7. Return policy – Right of withdrawal from distance contracts (Law 2251/1994)
7.1. Customer has the following alternatives:
- Replacement: The company will do his best to replace the product returned by user whether this product is defective (same code, re-sizable or color) or sent incorrectly code. For the best possible service, we suggest, within 3 working days from the date of receipt, the user to inform either by phone or via e-mail about his desire the product to be replaced. In case the replacement is not possible due to the unavailability of the requested product, we will contact the user, in order to offer him alternatives.
- Refund: The user has the right to withdraw unjustifiably within fourteen (14) calendar days from the date of receipt of the product, returning the product to its original state to us, without incurring any costs other than the cost of returning the product.
The product should be returned exactly in the excellent condition received by the user. In particular, the returned product should not have been used, should be in excellent condition, just before sale, in its full original packaging and with all the contents of the original packaging. In addition, in order for the return of the product to be accepted, it must be accompanied by the original purchase document (retail receipt).
In case the product is returned due to a defect or due to an error on the part of the Website when ordering, the cost of returning the product is borne by the company. In case the user withdraws from the contract and returns the product (s), the costs of returning the product are borne by the user. In any case, our company undertakes to return any shipping costs incurred by the user during the initial purchase of the product.
In case the products are returned damaged or incomplete, the company has the right to request compensation from the user, the amount of which will be determined by the condition of the products and is entitled to unilaterally and without any other total or partial set-off of his claim against the user.
7.2. If the user exercises the right of withdrawal, before the withdrawal period expires, the user must inform us of his decision to withdraw:
- may either notify this fact in writing by completing the relevant form and submitting it in the following ways:
- at the email address:email@example.com or
- at the postal address of the Store: Chora, Folegandros, 84011
In these cases, the Website immediately notifies the user confirmation of receipt of this withdrawal and it’s obliged to confirm in writing the receipt of the withdrawal statement as soon as it is received.
In case of exercise of the right of withdrawal by the user according to the above, the company reimburses any payment received from the user, without undue delay and definitely within 14 calendar days from the day on which it was informed of the user’s decision to withdraw from the contract. The company may withhold a refund until the goods are returned or the user provides proof that he has returned the goods, whichever comes first.
7.3. In case of product return, the user will be informed via email (e-mail) about the refund as follows:
- in case the payment has been made either by credit card or by deposit in a bank account mentioned in the “Payment Methods” of our wWebsite: The money will either be credited to the debit / credit card used by the user during the transaction or by transfer in the bank account he indicated when depositing the money or notifying us later.
- in case the payment has been made by cash on delivery: The money will be credited to the bank account that will indicate to us for this purpose after contacting our at tel. 22860 27648 or sending an email.
7.4. Exceptions to the right of withdrawal
The right of withdrawal for distance and out-of-store contracts is not valid in the following cases:
- the supply of goods manufactured to the specifications of the user or of specially customized products
- the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return, for reasons of health protection or for reasons of hygiene, and which have been unsealed after delivery (such as underwear, underwear, swimwear, earrings, etc.)
- For products less of 30 euro
8. Returns of Defective Products
8.1. In case that the user considers that the product he ordered does not comply, at the time of delivery, with the terms of the Website, he should contact us immediately by e-mail, describing in detail the product and its defect, or by calling us at 22860 27648 and we will give him instructions for further actions. He must return the product together with the receipt he received upon delivery of the product. We will carefully review the returned product and notify him via email within a reasonable time if he is entitled to a refund or replacement (if any). The refund or replacement of the product will be made as soon as possible and, in any case, within 14 days from the day we will confirm by e-mail that he is entitled to a refund or replacement of the defective product.
8.2. In the case of defective products, the amount paid will be refunded in full, including shipping costs and any other reasonable costs incurred in returning the product. The refund will be made using the same method of payment at the time of purchase.
9. Various Provisions
9.1. The company makes every effort for the good operation of its Website, but does not guarantee that the operations of the Website or servers will be uninterrupted or without any kind of error, free of viruses or other similar elements.
9.2. The company reserves the right to change the prices of the products as they are formed daily based on the price lists of the suppliers and the exchange rates of the currencies, whenever it deems necessary and without prior notice, only by announcing them through its Website. The final price of a product is formed on the day of its invoicing.
9.3. Any omission, to impose any of these terms, will not constitute a waiver of them or the right of our company to impose any of these terms at a later stage. Any user who is not a party to these terms will have no right to enforce any provision of these terms.
10. Applicable Law – Disputes
110.1. Regardless of the city or country from which user enters this Website, the present terms and the use of the services of the Website, subject to any different provision by law, are regulated in accordance with the applicable laws of Greece and European Regulations, and any disputes that may arise under the use of the Website, will fall under the jurisdiction of the Courts of Thira.
10.2. For out-of-court settlement of the dispute, user can contact the competent bodies for out-of-court settlement of consumer disputes, e.g. at the General Secretariat for Consumer Affairs of the Ministry of Development and Competitiveness (Kanigos Square, 10181, Athens, www.mindevgov.gr, tel .: 1520), to the Consumer Ombudsman (www.synigoroskatanaloti.gr, 144 Alexandras Ave. 114 71, Athens, tel: 2106460862), to the Committees for Amicable Settlement of consumer disputes (article 11 of law 2251/1994) located in the local Municipalities of the country.
11. Contact Information
Last modified: December 2021