1. All information concerning personal details and transactions are secure and confidential. All information associated with the personal data provided by each user is used solely to facilitate immediate and effective communication with the company, to correctly execute the orders (payment and delivery), and to verify the identity of the user who is carrying out the transactions. The information collected aims to measure the volume of e-store traffic, to determine customer demands for more products and to facilitate transactions with the company. The policy on protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data by the company is based on the European and national legislation on the protection of personal data.
2. What personal information do we collect?
When ordering or registering on our Website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number or other information that will help you with your experience and is necessary to execute your order.
3. When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our website.
4. What information do we collect?
We collect information only when you register, order or use the contact form. The information we collect is used only to communicate with you at your request or order. The data we collect is Name/Last Name, Address, Phone, Email, and pre-relevant VAT number, IOU, Name, Activity. We do not collect or store any information regarding financial information such as card numbers etc. during your order. These transactions are carried out through banking systems.
5. How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up, make a purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, or use certain other features of the website in the following ways:
- To quickly process your transactions.
- For communication after mail (telephone communication)
- We do not give third parties your information for any reason and remain confidential only to us for communication with you.
6. How do we protect your information?
Our website is regularly checked for security and known vulnerabilities so that your visit to our website is as secure as possible. Your personal information is located behind secure networks and is accessible only to a limited number of people who have special rights of access to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order entering, submitting, or accessing the information to maintain the security of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a portal provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
7. What are your options for checking your personal data?
The user retains the right to update or object to the further processing of their personal information at any time, in accordance with applicable legislation pertaining to personal data protection.
At any time during or after your transaction, you have the right to:
- Stay up to date on stored personal data
- Access your personal data
- Correct your personal data
- Request the deletion of your personal data
- Limit the processing of your personal data
- Data portability
- File a complaint to our DPA (www.dpa.gr)